Why am I so confident…
The Natural System to Take Control of Your Life and Unlock Your Full Potential for Creative Geniuses
will help you take control, make and follow your plan (instead of everyone else’s), realize your dreams and create the life you want… even though nothing you’ve tried – and you’ve tried them all – works for you?
As a Creative Genius, traditional productivity and time management programs just won’t work for you. Achieve! is a proven program that empowers you to seize control, and do exactly what you want, every hour, every day, and create the life you want!
I Know What I’m Talking About
I’m a fully trained and certified business and life coach, and I have even more specialized training that enables me to offer the unique approach to coaching essential for adults with ADHD. I’m also a serial entrepreneur and a former project manager. I know productivity.
I’m also the wife and mother of ADHDers. My husband, Duane, didn’t even know he had ADHD until after my youngest daughter was diagnosed when she started school. In addition to my professional training and experience, I’ve graduated with honors from the school of hard knocks!
There Is Hope
The best way to reveal what’s possible for you is to share just how far we’ve come, and to tell you about Duane’s (and our entire family’s) struggles with ADHD (probably similar to your own.) What Duane and I both want you to understand by sharing this is that there is hope, no matter how hopeless your situation feels.
It was a whirlwind romance. I’d naively hoped Duane’s marriage proposal a month after our first (blind!) date signaled the end of his recklessness and thrill seeking. But, impulsive as ever, he was thrown out of the army and roamed from job to job – sales, clerk, programmer, teacher, project manager… Bright and capable, he quickly grew bored, or worse, was promoted and soon overwhelmed, so he often quit only to avoid being fired (although he didn’t always quit fast enough!)
Setting Records for Impulsivity
The first time he quit, I freaked out! I was home with our 3-month-old daughter wondering how we’d pay the mortgage and I felt terrified, vulnerable and helpless. Duane is laser-focused in a crisis (the only time!), so he quickly landed three part-time jobs, but I was a wreck anticipating his next “career suicide.” After crossing the country (twice) chasing his latest “opportunity of a lifetime,” I put my foot down. Pick a job and stick to it! He loved his new job, but quickly overwhelmed, he couldn’t deliver the goods. He worked day and night, but couldn’t focus, get organized or follow through.
When It Hurts Enough…
After months of bringing work home every night and weekend, Duane was thrilled when his hard work seemed to pay off. His boss, who just happened to be president of the entire company, telling him he had a bright future at the company, asked Duane to take over chairing a departmental meeting. Duane jumped at this chance to prove his leadership skills.
Then the fateful day arrived. Crunch time; sitting in the conference room, someone asked why the boss hadn’t arrived yet. No one knew. Not even Duane! Incredibly, he had forgotten his boss’ request. Clueless, he suggested everyone return to work, telling them he’d call them when the boss arrived.
When his boss arrived, he glared incredulously at Duane, the man he’d been grooming for big things, when Duane explained, “You were late so we went back to work.” It would be years before Duane shared the gut-wrenching pain of his humiliation as the president berated him. But he’d dreaded even more telling me he had, once again, let me down.
Though I loved him, my faith in my husband had been ground down by “friends” and family telling me (for my own good!), I was a sucker; wanting and wishing for more from Duane was futile. I’d have been ecstatic if he’d remembered my birthday!
Devastated, Duane thought, “Time for a change!”, but I wasn’t about to pack up and leave (again!) I wasn’t even sure our marriage would last… the few hours he wasn’t at work, Duane was just as unfocused and disorganized at home. I felt I was the only adult in our family.
Spiraling out of control, Duane delivered a project late (at double what he’d bid!) Ready to fire him (as miserable as he was, Duane would have been relieved!), Duane’s boss demoted him, but insisted things change. We needed help.
You’ll Do Whatever It Takes
I credit divine intervention for the experimental training program we found at a local university. In an ad seeking intelligent, creative people full of energy, but struggling to focus and get organized, they described Duane (and the clients I work with today) perfectly!
We discovered some people, people with ADHD, have their brains wired differently, and are better suited to life “outside the box.” Compare a “farmer” (or accountant, manager or clerk) to a “creative genius” (rock star, artist or entrepreneur). ADHD creative geniuses think differently. Your brain activates with passion. The strategies, tools and techniques used by most people just couldn’t work for Duane (and they won’t work for you!)
Cracking the Code
Breakthrough! Duane “cracked the code” of this new approach, working with his ADHD instead of against it, and life took an exciting 180-degree turn almost overnight! Finally, he not only had a plan to achieve his goals, but he had the tools to put that plan into action! Within weeks, he returned to his old position and salary AND then was promoted past it! Within two years, Duane was made vice-president at more than triple his salary. Astonishingly, career rocketing to success, Duane simultaneously cut his hours!
Duane was a new man. I felt vindicated. When he brought home flowers because, he said with a grin, “It’s Wednesday,” I had tears in my eyes.
He spent time helping our daughters with homework and attending school events. He made a rule that we would all eat supper together. Even when my job grew hectic, he kept the practice alive. And he’d always dreamt of being an artist, but keeping his life together consumed all his energy. Today he’s also a successful artist, selling numerous works and holding regular exhibitions. This is the difference between struggling against your ADHD and achieving your dreams by embracing your creative genius!
My ADHD Heel Becomes My Creative Genius Hero!
THIS was the man I’d fallen in love with! Passionate, focused, exciting, fun AND reliable (“reliable” doesn’t sound romantic, but try living with someone who isn’t!) I fell in love all over again. I didn’t marry a failure… I married my superhero! I just didn’t know that tapping into his ADHD was what would unleash the superpowers I’d always suspected were there!
Duane’s story is why I know I can help you. While I think he’s wonderful, I know there’s nothing he did to overcome his limitations by working WITH his ADHD instead AGAINST it that you can’t do too. He’s achieving everything he sets his mind to because he learned to embrace his ADHD. You may not believe this yet, but YOU CAN DO THIS. You may have struggled through school, failed at job after job, even failed in business… I know you might be convinced you’re the problem, not the solution. But YOU ARE NOT BROKEN!
You CAN Achieve Your Full Potential…
You’re Just Following the Wrong Instructions!
Unless specifically designed for adults with ADHD, time management systems only lead to frustration and make you believe there’s something wrong with you. That’s exactly what happened to Duane. Traditional approaches to managing his time failed miserably and almost cost him his job, his career and his family. But Duane was not broken…
What he discovered is that what he (and you) have been taught is wrong. At least, it’s completely wrong for a Creative Genius!
- One size-fits all doesn’t fit a Creative Genius. Micro-managing your life day-by-day and hour-by-hour without the big-picture vision is confusing. You need seamless adaptability, zooming into see details only when necessary!
- You work best with a 7-day agenda that creates clarity around the big picture (but not too big!) Daily and monthly views are overwhelming or meaningless.
- Planning is worse than useless… It guarantees failure if you do it without the ADHD planning rules. How long do tasks take? What’s the best transition strategy? How do you prevent emergencies?
- And how do you plan when you can’t get started, you can’t stick with one thing and you can’t follow through? It IS possible… even easy.
- Standard systems demand constant prioritization and decision-making based on importance, not interest, playing to your weaknesses, NOT your strengths.
- The more you do, the harder a traditional system is to use, but you want to do more, not less! Unlocking the power of habit and routine through repeating tasks and appointments in your ADHD-friendly system, your life just gets easier to manage!
- Your endless To Do list shames you, reminding you of every failure, every missed commitment, every abandoned promise (the worst are promises you made to yourself but never delivered).
- Your life is not your own when you run from one fire to the next, ruled by the latest emergency. You’re a hero (for 5 seconds) until the domino effect creates the next emergency!
- You can’t start until you have the perfect plan. Perfectionism and fear (of screwing up one more time) paralyzes you. How can you get anywhere if you refuse to leave until all the lights are green!
- Traditional time management is logistics. Read the instructions and you’re done. But successful people achieve more because they believe they can. Success is what you Achieve! and this program tackles the human part, the fear of failure, the limiting beliefs head on.
- Nothing changes until YOU change. Humans resist change, and quickly fall back on old habits. Ignore that at your peril; you’ll wonder if you’re even ABLE to change. Only a program designed with that in mind can deliver real success.
You CAN Take Charge of Your Life!
Worse are the so-called ADHD-friendly programs that assume you ARE broken. They treat you as if you should accept your limitations and give up on your dreams because of your “attention deficit.” You want to know how to be a successful adult with ADHD, study what those who have been successful do, not what you can’t do. You can take control of your life. You just need the right tools, the belief and the support as you implement a system that works for you.
Duane insisted I tell you that these are the tools, this is the system, that allowed him to create a life he could only dream of before…
- He’s the ultimate romantic! Every Valentine’s Day, he sets a year’s worth of repeating appointments to “randomly” bring me flowers! I had no idea! And I don’t care… I still get flowers!
- He’s sexier! Great sex starts in the kitchen. There’s no spark when you feel like the only adult in the house. But there’s nothing sexier than a partner who helps wash the dishes. (I agree!)
- He never misses or forgets appointments! He has instant access to his agenda at all times and every commitment is recorded and honored.
- He takes on bigger and challenges with confidence! He has total control of what he does with his time, filling his days with the things he loves to do.
- He went from being a loner to being the glue that keeps his family and friends in touch. He remembers birthdays, special events and reasons to celebrate.
- He does more than anyone else I know. Once, he feared for his job. Now, he does his job with ease, succeeds as an artist and serves on the Board of two non-profit organizations. And he still gets the groceries every week! (And helps wash the dishes! Wink! )
Plan with Achieve!, the ADHD-Friendly System and
Plan to Achieve!
Overcome your fear of planning, your memory challenges and your aversion to details. When you learn not only the logistics of time management for Creative Geniuses, but also how to implement your perfect system one comfortable baby step at a time, the transformation is immediate and amazing. You’ll become someone everyone can count on to follow through and deliver on what you promise.
Achieve! will work for you because:
- Achieve! is designed by ADHDers for ADHDers using only the latest, tested and proven Creative Genius-friendly methods and techniques.
- Each new victory builds confidence and a well-deserved reputation for delivering and honoring commitments. Today, you can’t even imagine the goals you’ll be able to set, let alone Achieve! a year from today!
- Your agenda becomes your sword and your shield. You efficiently slash through any list or project, demolishing any obstacle and you fend off over-commitments with ease.
- “To know and not to do is not to know.” – Stephen Covey – Learn how AND put what you learn into practice. Complete this program and KNOW how to create the life you want (and do it!)
- Take baby steps in the right direction and see results. The payoff is huge and immediate.
- It’s EASY and EFFECTIVE! Using the included custom tools like worksheets, checklists, decision trees and time maps to improve your productivity now, Achieve! makes it easy – even FUN – to plan to Achieve!
At these prices, you have NOTHING to lose… except more wasted time.
Do yourself, and your loved ones, the huge favor of changing your life, and theirs, for the better! Stop feeling broken, and truly Achieve! as a Creative Genius!