For adults with ADHD, this is where the rubber meets the road. Unless you turn good intentions into actual accomplishments, you’re just a daydreamer. Plan to Succeed lets you put your pedal to the metal.
Plan to Succeed
The Natural System to Take Control of Your Life and Unlock Your Full Potential for Creative Geniuses
Unleashes your Creativity, Energy, Talents and Strengths to
Deliver Real Results.
Eradicate Overwhelm and Chaos from Your Life and
Impose a Structure of YOUR Design.
Create the Space to Finally
Plan to Succeed
At Anything You Want
Plan to Succeed puts a system designed for maximum compatibility with the unique brain wiring of the Creative Genius within your reach. You’ll have your hands on the wheel and you’ll receive advanced high-performance driver training to give you rock-solid control and confidence in any situation. You orchestrate your life like a maestro… you design the structure, you set the direction, you determine the speed… you’re in complete control.
Your Past Doesn’t Determine Your Future,
The Decisions You Make Now Do
Regardless of past mistakes or failures, no matter what people have told you, or continue to tell you, Plan to Succeed can work for you. Designed with ADHD-friendly strategies and techniques, and delivered with experienced guidance available every step of the way, your success is assured.
You’ll Have All the Tools You Need…
Some of the most important things you’ll learn (and by “learn,” I mean, actually apply in your own life) include how to:
- Anticipate and overcome resistance to change (your own and others’) and stop feeling or being stuck! Scripts and tools give you the power to eliminate any resistance and change every aspect of your life if you so choose.
- Orchestrate your day and your tasks flawlessly using your own natural ability and a fool-proof system of planning, task lists and an agenda that lets you see the ” Big Picture” without missing a single detail.
- Keep ALL your projects moving forward, not just the urgent ones. Manage multiple projects simultaneously so you can avoid crises instead of jumping from one “fire” to the next.
- Make only the commitments you want to make, because you’re armed with a plan and know what you’re doing every day. You’re always confident you’re focused on the right priorities.
- Never let anything slip through the cracks with a flawless system for capturing every obligation and commitment, earning a well-deserved reputation for delivering on your promises. When you say “yes” and mean it, you’re empowered to say “no” when you want to.
- Honor your commitments. You’re in control, you set your life’s direction and you choose your priorities; honor your choices and you’ll win your spouse’s, your boss’s and your clients’ heart.
- Prioritize your tasks, your time and your energy using criteria that are actually meaningful to you, comfortable in the knowledge you’re choosing the best course of action.
- Plan your work and work your plan. Prevent interruptions and avoid emergencies to complete everything you must, leaving you free to do what you want and to pursue your passions.
- Accurately estimate how long tasks will take. Make realistic plans, follow through on them, and transition smoothly into what’s next, all while managing others’ expectations.
- Never miss another deadline, never forget another appointment. In fact, never forget anything important again.
- Be prepared and feel competent in any situation. When you know what’s coming and where it fits in the big picture, you feel less stress, deliver better quality and even make more money.
- Become faultlessly reliable, at home and at work. Deliver on promises, and never again feel the shame of disappointing people who are counting on you.
You’ll Know How to Use Those Tools for Maximum Effect
Plan to Succeed will help you implement ADHD-specific productivity and time management techniques to:
- Build your own ADHD-friendly personalized ideal time management system and empower you to accomplish exactly what you plan to achieve.
- Use ADHD-friendly tools to ensure YOU’re in control of your time and your life.
- Apply the perfect process for planning your activities that takes advantage of your abundant energy, Creative Genius and natural strengths and talents.
- Group and compartmentalize similar tasks like running errands, returning phone calls and emails and follow-through on delegated activities to easily leverage your time and energy.
- Develop a structure that increases your efficiency to free up hours of your day while leaving you with plenty of energy to tackle your personal projects and pursue your passions.
- Create your perfect system to remember all your commitments without stress.
- Precisely predict how much time you need for a task before you even start. Super-charge your schedule for maximum productivity, but never be overwhelmed!
And You’ll Have the Confidence to Make It Happen
This list of what you’ll learn is still just the tip of the iceberg, because Plan to Succeed, an invaluable system for any Creative Genius, enables all these and more. It fundamentally changes how you look at your life when you discover you can choose exactly how you want your life to be. You can make a plan to transform your life from your present situation to the life of your dreams (no matter how far apart those two seem right now or how deep the gulf may appear), and have the confidence to know that, step-by-step, you have the power to make those changes happen. The most important lesson you’ll learn will be that you CAN accomplish whatever you choose.
It’s Time to Take Control
I thought I’d let a few other people share their feelings on how important it is to seize the days, hours, minutes of your life, the ones that are now slipping through your fingers leaving you older but no wiser, and no more accomplished.
You’re not the first person to think taking control, of your life and your schedule, is too hard, too expensive, too much for you… and I’m not the first person who’s realized that letting any reason (or excuse) to stop you from taking the plunge will be the biggest regret of your life.
But, I am the first person to develop a program designed exclusively for Creative Geniuses, a program that enable adults with ADHD to succeed even if you’ve never succeeded with any other time management program. And that’s why, whatever I can say, whatever I can do to convince you that NOW is the time to take charge of your life, that’s what I will do. And if Benjamin Franklin says it better than I do, then I’ll ask for his help… it’s THAT important.
|I don’t have time!||“Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.”
|“You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.”
― Charles Buxton
|Maybe next time||“You may delay, but time will not.”
― Benjamin Franklin
|“The future starts today, not tomorrow.”
― Pope John Paul II
|I can’t afford it||“How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever.”
― David Norris
|I don’t think I’m worth it||“Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ”
― M. Scott Peck
No More Excuses!
“Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.”
― Carl Sandburg
The moment you enrol in Plan to Succeed, your life changes. It changes because THAT is the moment you take the reins. If you don’t take control of your time, others will. Will they be better at choosing the life you want than you? Of course not, but that will not stop them.
“Time is a gift, given to you, given to give you the time you need, the time you need to have the time of your life. ”
― Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth
It’s Time to Plant Your Tree
According to an old proverb, “The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago; the second best time to plant a tree is today.” Don’t wait any longer. Enroll now.
Enrolling in Plan to Succeed is your first step on the path to the life you want. Plan to Succeed gives you the tools to turn your dreams into reality. It’s an ADHD-friendly system that allows you to turn a dream into a plan, a plan into tasks and tasks into accomplishments. If you’re “too busy” to enroll in the Plan to Succeed program, it is exactly the program you need! At these prices, you have NOTHING to lose… except more wasted time.
Do yourself, and your loved ones, the huge favor of changing your life, and theirs, for the better! Stop feeling broken, and truly Plan to Succeed as a Creative Genius!